Companion Therapy Laser
What is Laser Therapy?
A surgery-free, drug free, non-invasive treatment to:
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Speed Healing
The Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy uses a beam of laser light to deeply penetrate tissue without damaging it. Laser energy induces a biological response in the cells called "photo-bio-modulation", which leads to reduced pain, reduced inflammation and increased healing speed.
How does it works?
The laser light is delivered though a non-invasive hand piece to treat the affected area(s). Your pet may feel a gentle soothing warmth. Most treatments take a matter of minutes.
What are the Costs?
Treatment protocols are unique to each patient and condition. Therefore, treatments will vary in time, complexity, and costs. Laser therapy can be used to enhance other treatment plans recommended by your veterinarian.
Laser Therapy has been scientifically proven to be successful in treating post-surgical pain and many acute and chronic conditions.
- Tooth Extraction Pain Relief- Infections
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures- Cuts/Bites
- Post Surgical Healing & Pain Relief
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Hip Dysplasia- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Feline Acne- Periodontal Disease
- Tendonitis - Lick Granuloma
- Arthritis- Geriatric Care
Alleviate your pet's everyday aches and pains with Laser Therapy.